Hayate no Gotoku Chapter 568 Released (The Final Chapter)!

Chapter568So here we are. Here’s the final chapter of Hayate no Gotoku. It’s sad to see your favourite manga end, but such is life. I can’t say that I’m totally satisfied with the ending, but Hata’s been hinting at that ending for some time, so I won’t say it came as a surprise.

Hayate no Gotoku was the series that got me started on scanlation almost 7 years ago and it’s hard to fathom that it’s not gonna be part of my life anymore. I want to thank all of the people that have worked on Hayate no Gotoku over the years. If it weren’t for them, I probably wouldn’t be here today. A big thanks goes out to js06 for translating Hayate no Gotoku for so many years – it’s some serious dedication to translating this series, which I can only admire. Thanks also goes out to Hidden_Detective for providing translations of Hayate no Gotoku back when I started up. Furthermore, I have to thank the guys from Red Hawk Scanlation for allowing me to join and work on Hayate for a long period of time and teaching me the ways of proper scanlation, especially takadanama, Vaelis, otamega, kundumstaf, Naselare, lefty, kprsr, FKS and probably a few others I might’ve forgotten over the course of time. Last, but not least, I want to thank Hata for being the mangaka of Hayate no Gotoku and having provided me (and hopefully a lot of other people) with fun and entertainment for a very long time.

Lastly, I hope you enjoy this final chapter, even if the end is not to your liking, and hope you’ll support Hata by buying the final volumes when they’re released in june. Thank you for reading Hayate no Gotoku.

Links: Read Online | Download Link | Bot Pack: 301 | Link to Packlist

Enjoy

~Thias & Co.

This entry was posted in Hayate no Gotoku, Release. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Hayate no Gotoku Chapter 568 Released (The Final Chapter)!

1. dum says:

i stopped reading this years ago, but thanks nonetheless for working on this as long as you did

2. Shambam says:

First time ever commenting, but thanks for your work all these years, especially continuing it after RHS shut down.

It’s a bit sad to finally see HnG going after all these years…

3. BB says:

Thank you for all your hard work DKThias!

Looking forward to whatever projects you have lined up in the future.

4. Hina_sama says:

First I have to say is, Thank you so much for all the hard work you’ve put into releasing these chapters all these years and once again thanks js06 for always providing the translations and for being so dedicated. ^^

I am a bit saddened now that Hayate no Gotoku! is finally over, but I’m still remaining optimistic that we might get a little more “an extra page or two, an illustration etc” once the final volumes are released in Japan.

Anyway, let’s just hope that Hata’s next work will be just as entertaining as this was.

5. Clef says:

Thank you for all you’ve done for the Hayate community and fans. Been reading your scanlations for years and really appreciate the effort you’ve put in. Best of luck to whatever endeavors you take on next!

6. jrmints says:

Thanks for translating Hayate for all of these years, I’ve been reading your scans since 2009, and I’m sad that its now over.

7. vipo says:

Many thanks for all your hard work translating hayate no gotoku to the end.

8. justaway says:

Thank you for your hard work. It is sad, but every journey must come to an end.

9. KaitoKief says:

Thanks for the chapter

10. Shnow says:

Gentlemen, it’s been an honor…

11. Kayu says:

I have been following this series from foolrulez, RHS… It has been an honor.. Tq dkthias and manga translation community for all of the release of Hayate no Gotoku…

12. liz says:

I loved it! I have always supported this ship, so yeah. But the way Hata sensei ended this stuff was more than satisfactory.

13. Creator says:

To everybody who worked on this and to Hata-sensei, thanks a lot!

14. Suweidaro says:

Thank you very much for all these years of hardwork ..

15. FedeTK says:

Thank you all guys for all this years of hard work 🙂

16. Hapolo Gtz says:

Thank you for scanlating Hayate no Gotoku all this time! To had the opportunity to read it until the end is all thanks to you! May luck smile you on your future projects! Saludos desde Aguascalientes, México!

17. Sho_dan says:

I just want to say thank you, to you and all the people who worked together in the scans of Hayate no Gotoku all these years. This was a fun ride, but unfortunately, today it’s over. Good or bad ending, I will read it all the way to the end.

Best of luck in your future projects. Greetings from Mexico!!!

18. CloudedRho says:

Thanks so much for all your hard work! Even if it wasn’t a real good ending it was still an enjoyable ride!

19. Gunther says:

I remember reading many years ago and I kinda stopped after redhawk went down but I thank you guys for ending what has been a long journey for many of us…. Thank You!

20. Sonicたん says:

Thanks so much for all your hard work, DKThias! I’ve enjoyed every release you made with Hayate no Gotoku! It was quite a ride! It may not have been a satisfying ending but regardless it was still enjoyable! Once again, thank you so much! ^-^

21. Prawiro says:

thank you very much for your hard work until now DKThias, this really good end. Long time I already follow this series for long time, it feel kind sad but at same time I feel happy it end like this. Thank you so much 🙂

22. Prawiro says:

23. DhruboZ says:

Do any other chapter will come out …like where mari go or what hayate did the past 2 years

• Shambam says:

There’s apparently side stories that will be released alongside Vol 51+52 when they go on sale, so I’m betting we’ll see where Maria went and what everyone’s up to then.

24. narengoku says:

Thank you so much for continuing Hayate till the end.
    This is one of my favorite series and I have been following it for many years.
    It did feel a bit rushed, but its the author’s decision.
    Thank you very much for all your work!!!
    Wish you all the success in your future endeavors.