Cyclops Shoujo Saipu Chapter 19-20 Released!

Hi fellow mangaaddicts, been quite a while.

Here are 2 chapters of Saipu, just for your pleasure!

Merry is still in the works, and will be dealt with soon™

The chapters can be downloaded from Mediafire, or on IRC by using the bot on our chan!

Download from Mediafire

If you’re not into downloading, you can read  it online on our reader: Chapter 19 & Chapter 20

Enjoy the release~

This entry was posted in Cyclops Shoujo Saipu, Release. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Cyclops Shoujo Saipu Chapter 19-20 Released!

1. auriga says:

Thanks for the new chapters! 😀

2. VV says:

It’s amazing how some groups actually realise that readers plan to dl all released chapters so they don’t upload them separately. Thank you.

• DKThias says:

Exactly my thought process for uploading them on Mediafire – if they want them separately they can download them on the bot.

3. Hidden Detective says:

glad to see you’re still alive and kicking man… (:

• DKThias says:

:O – it’s sure been a while HD, how are you doing?

• Hidden Detective says:

I’ve been fine, working on a few other series, thanks for asking… (:
        how’s it been for you? Seems that you’ve gone rather inactive here after joining RH… Are you editing for any other series there besides HnG?

• DKThias says:

Great to hear that you aren’t out of the scanlation scene :).

I’ve had some hard months these past months – there was this guy who was sick at work, and I had to cover for him. Add exams to the mixture and some other minor stuff, that’s what caused this inactivity.

I do clean some other series than HnG, if they need help that is. I do still love HnG more than any of the other series though.

• Hidden Detective says:

of course, I’ve been translating for almost 3 years now, so I obviously won’t just get stuck on one series the whole time…

good to see that you’re still doing fine there. Keep at it then, I know RH has higher standards than many other groups…

4. Detective says:

When is your birthday Thias!?