Yumekui Merry Chapter 44 Released!

Here’s some delicious Merry, hope you’ll enjoy!

Since Megaupload was taken down by Amoerican Baddies, we have not made a decision about a second mirror for the download yet. What mirror do you guys want? Tell me,, and we’ll discuss it on the team.

Download: Mediafire  –  Read Online

~Thias & Co.

This entry was posted in Release, Yumekui Merry. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Yumekui Merry Chapter 44 Released!

1. otamega says:

Get your own XDCC bot, its the best way.

2. MZeroX says:

thanks for the release~

and otamega’s XDCC bot is probably the best solution, though if you’re trying to keeping it simple for people who don’t use irc at all, i don’t really have a preference aside from mediafire. maybe one where you can get a small ad-revenue? *Shrugs*

3. auriga says:

Thanks for the new chapter! 😀

4. y2kmisty2002 says:

Damn, John is one hot motherfucker. He needs his own spin-off manga

5. anon says:

I think 4shared is the next best thing to MediaFire.
    RapidShare seems to be pretty generous lately, good download speeds, no huge wait time before downloading the next file, but I wouldn’t trust them to stay that way given their history.

6. I use minus.com maybe it’ll be good to try

7. Ana Silva says:

8. Ana Silva says:

On page 9, last panel, I think there’s a typo on the small text..
    About the mirror, I liked when Fail Manga used sendspace, but I don’t know if this host changed it’s form of download since September like some others

9. convenience says:

hello !!
    amm…. i am awkward at english still ;;
    i’am your fan
    amm… I have a question
    How do you look for this cartoon? Let me know how.and this original cartoon Let me know sources.
    I very much want the original comic’s website tell me tell me XD!!
    Thank you again, I’ll meet you logged

10. Fuko_Ibuki says:

I’ll try to ask you here. Do you plan on releasing Kagefumi Merry? It’s a prequel to the Yumekui Merry series.

11. convenience says:

I just want to know. The original version of Yumekui Merry
    Say again, say the Japanese version.
    But I could not find the Japanese version.
    I know. The original version of this cartoon that back to English translation
    So, I think. The source of the original version of the owner of here know
    I just wanted to share the original version of the site.
    I crave. I want to read the Japanese version.
    But too difficult to find.

In other words, I do not speak English well.
    Still can not understand your words. But if I’m sorry if I upset you.