ToLOVEる ~Darkness~ Chapter 14v2 Released!

Another day, another release!

Big Order haven’t been scanned yet, neither been tl’d. A good job takes time.

Merry c42 haven’t been translated yet, but is fulle cleaned, ready for typeset.

Living Dead shall soon make it’s return, so if you read the first few chapters and wanted more, it’s soon!

Saipu is waiting for translations and cleaning, but otherwise looking good~

I think that was all for updates on our projects?

Here’s the v2 with some changes from Merlinus as well, enjoy~

Download links:

Chapter 14: Mediafire or Megaupload

~Thias

This entry was posted in News, Release, ToLOVEる ~Darkness~. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to ToLOVEる ~Darkness~ Chapter 14v2 Released!

1. jman says:

It is very kind of you to release your work for all of us to read, but I am a little confused about your intentions.

CXC Scans has already been translating this series faithfully, well, and in a timely manner from its initial release. If I may ask, why did you decide to translate this project as well and do you intend to continue translating it?

2. RecklessThunder says:

Isn’t CxC already working on this? And you missed a page, page 28

3. TimesTicking says:

I like this this version better than CxC….
    Thanks for the chapter XD

4. Anonymous says:

I don’t see the point in translating this if CXC Scans are already actively translating it.

5. Ralph says:

I liked your version better than CXC Scans. Hope you guys will continue in future too.

6. 4seiken says:

I love your work and all, but this is a huge dick move… I mean, normally it’s already considered highly rude to just work on a series without notifying the previous group at all. It’s fine to take projects this way if the other group is doing an absolutely shitty job at it, but that ain’t really the case in this situation (though theirs can honestly be done better than it is.) Any possible way for this to go without any huge drama popping up?

7. c0_oL says:

you suck man
    you think you are good o something when already cxc is doing ??

You are not worth scanlating anything.
    Like Big Order Pinoy is doing
    and now you want this too?
    Looser.

8. The Gundam from Nowhere says:

Some people like working on translating stuff because they enjoy the series, not because they’re trying to be dicks…and while I do agree that DKThias could be scanlating something else cause CxC is doing a great job scanlating To Love Ru already, the decision is ultimately up to him and the staff.

9. VoiceofReason says:

Seriously some of you are blowing this way out of proportion, sure it an unsavory move by dkthias since they only decide to commit to this project now rather than the beginning. However consider when Darkness started serialization there were two groups scanlating it, and well CXC scans was the less popular of the two and receiving flak similar to this for their involvement then. Another perspective to look at is the main project of dkthias “Hayate” there were mutliple of groups doing it and none started for the very beginning. Long story short, competition in general is better for us the audience and to be frank I myself am able to read moon runes nor have the patience or tenacity to clean or scanlate. Thias obviously poured quite some time into scanlating for us for he may believe that CXC scans version isn’t up to his standards thus an insult to to the readers(my own opinion not thias) so I’ll say kudos Thias I appreciate your contributions and forgive me for my leeching and browsing for-profit mangareaders sites.

• VoiceofReason says:

Another of my vices is that I am not one to proof-read until it’s submitted so here are a few correction(marked with a star(*)) to my original comment.

Seriously some of you are blowing this way out of proportion, sure it an unsavory move by dkthias since they only decide to commit to this project now rather than the beginning. However consider when Darkness started serialization there were two groups scanlating it, and well CXC scans was the less popular of the two and receiving flak similar to this for their involvement then. Another perspective to look at is the main project of dkthias “Hayate” there were mutliple of groups doing it and none started from* the very beginning. Long story short, competition in general is better for us the audience and to be frank I myself am unable* to read moon runes nor have the patience or tenacity to clean or scanlate. Thias obviously poured quite some time into scanlating for us for he may believe that CXC scans version isn’t up to his standards thus an insult to to the readers(my own opinion not thias) so I’ll say kudos Thias I appreciate your contributions and ask for forgiveness* for leeching and browsing for-profit mangareaders sites.

10. Pronas says:

God you guys are pathetic, if dkthias wants to fucking scanlate it then let him scanlate it. If you don’t like it then don’t download it, fuck. And if the guys and cxc get butthurt it’s their own fault for being faggots too.

• 4seiken says:

“if dkthias wants to fucking scanlate it then let him scanlate it.”

Technically, that ain’t how the scanlating scene works… It’s somewhat applicable, but here are these “rules” scanlators abide by, but I’m not going to go into that. I’m not saying I’m pissed or that anyone should be that thias is doing TLR. I’m just saying that it came outta nowhere. I mean, sure many of the projects here have been things that were worked on by multiple groups as mentioned above, but the fact that this release popped outta nowhere with no sign, no mention, etc. is what makes it kinda disappointing. Sure, the quality is better than the CXC version, and sure CXC hasn’t made mention of this at all (so they probably don’t care…?), but the fact remains that since thias has been around for a while now, he’d be expected to know the whole “You don’t go picking up series done by other groups without prior mentioning.”

I mean, I had no problem with Big Order since it’s a new series, so there were perhaps plans to do it the moment it was found/announced (and new series can be picked up by as many groups that would be willing), but TLR has been worked on by CXC for a long while, so yeah…

Oh, and thias, c0_oL is probably just some butthurt idiot that supports Pinoymanga too much. Seriously, your work on BO is a hell lot better. As for TLR, well I ain’t gonna bitch about whatever decision you make, but try not to just drop a bombshell like this again since there might be some major issues next time.

11. Hidden Detective says:

also wondering about the reason for suddenly picking up this series…