Yumekui Merry Chapter 41 Released!

Here we are! Chapter 41 of Yumekui Merry, ready for all of you merry fans!

Thanks to Henry L. for the donation for this magazine! He’s the reason why we can continue scanning this great manga! (At least for this chapter!)

I haven’t scanned the next magazine yet, but I looked through the third magazine I ordered, which I thought contained chapter 43, but it wasn’t there, so I will not be deducting it from the donations page, since it’s used to cover the magazine costs, for the manga’s we scan.

Big Order is being worked on as well, so don’t fret, will be released in near future!

Merry c41: Mediafire or Megaupload

This entry was posted in News, Release, Yumekui Merry. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Yumekui Merry Chapter 41 Released!

1. Jordan says:

Awwwww yeah

2. auriga says:

Thanks for the new chapter! 😀

3. SpearOfDawn says:

LMAO, I must say, it’s a really awkward feeling to see my name up there, but hell, gotta help fellow danes in need. Lol.
    Thank you for the new chapter!

4. Avatar of Dreams says:

I’m guessing you saw the “Yumekui Merry” printed on the cover of the December issue and assumed chapter 43 was in it right? Yea, apparently due to unspecified reasons the manga couldn’t be printed this month and they weren’t able to modify the cover in time. The editorial department “sincerely apologizes” for the error on their website.

5. TimesTicking says:

thanks for the chapter XDDD

6. MZeroX says:

thanks as always~

7. Ted Steen says:

FYI, big order has now turn into a 3-way war. but don’t worry. the latest entry….
    really really sucks. Tenderfoot Scanlation must’ve ran their finished translation thru a google translator to check for grammar. I couldn’t even stomach the first page. seriously… they need better proofreader for sure.

• DKThias says:

I’ve read the chapter by our translation, but due to some miscommunication Big Order is delayed, sorry.

Hopefully, nothing bad will happen this week, otherwise I’ll have to figure something out :/