Hayate no Gotoku Chapter 331 Released!

Well goddamn Wataru ;_;

Well, it’s been fun; This is the last chapter of HnG I’ll release by myself. Check www.redhawkscans.com for future chapters.

Download: Mediafire or Megaupload

I’m always up for doing omake pages, though… ^^

~Enjoy

Thias

This entry was posted in Hayate no Gotoku, News, Release. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Hayate no Gotoku Chapter 331 Released!

1. rawr says:

thanks for the chapters till now and I understand how you feel since redhawk has been releasing them faster and in better quality it’s kind of a waste of time to go on any further. besides, you have other projects to work on that deserves more of your time.

2. TimesTicking says:

thanks for the releases, i enjoy reading the front pages you always post of HnG XD
    what manga are you gonna be focusing on now?

• Hidden Detective says:

I believe DK’s going to edit for HnG within Red Hawks from now on, and still release the other series he works on here…

• DKThias says:

I’ll have the three manga’s to work on, and no one is more focused than the other.

Living Dead, Yumekui Merry and Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~

3. narengoku says:

Thank you very much for all ur work till now man…

4. Zawa says:

Thanks for all your efforts on Hayate, dude!

5. random guy says:

Thanks for all the work you put into HnG!

6. BD says:

ty for all the work you’ve put forth.

7. Someone says:

But please don’t forget this series up again should they for whatever reason stop doing it πŸ™

8. Hidden Detective says:

well, I guess I’ll be packing for elsewhere, for now…

• Ichibukai says:

Hidden Detective — There are far too few translators on the scanlation scene today, and I would hate to see you leave it. If you have any interest in following DKThias’ path, I’d like to see if something could be worked out.

Though I am now retired man, I remain in contact with the right people. You can reach me via private message on the Red Hawk forums or in our IRC channel #red-hawk on IRCHighway.

There’s nothing to lose by having a little chat!

Sincerely,
      Ichibukai
      Red Hawk Scanlations

• Hidden Detective says:

wow, I’m honored to have a personal visit from one of the Big Three from Red Hawks…
        Don’t worry, my love and devotion for HnG and desire to share it with others are too great for me to just quit like this. I’ve already found another group willing to continue it with me. I had some consideration about you guys, but from past experience, two translators working on the same chapter at the same place is usually not the best idea, could lead to mixture of translation style or terms that makes the chapter look rather awkward… Of course, nothing’s set in stone, we can always see how everything goes in the future…
        If you want to chat more, do you have an account on Mangahelpers? Cuz I don’t have an account on either place you suggested…
        And on a random curiosity, did you choose your account name base on One Piece…?

9. Kilocron says:

Thank you so much for all the Hayate goodness. I can definitely understand why your dropping it, but I hope you don’t quit scanlating. You do great work

• DKThias says:

I’m not going to stop scanlating, I like it. Others should have the joy of reading manga’s that are not published in the west.

10. Lore says:

DKThias shows as a cleaner for RedHawkScans, so we’ll still see his work, he will just have more help now. Good Luck DK and thank you for working on HnG.

11. Sakurai says:

I guess I’ll count that as A KISS from Isumi to Wataru

12. Boo says:

😐 Is this the end of Ojou-sama? Anyways much <3 on your own version of the translations DKThias, I hope RHScans will let you guys mix your words since I feel both lack what the other is good at, to a point where up to now I still have each release from both groups ;P

And good luck to you and HD, hope you both remain in the scene πŸ˜€

13. Lisabeth says:

Just where is the facebook like button ?

14. TardisGuy says:

thanks 4 all d chaps till now… lookin forward to your work on redhawk,

however are u (or anyone) planning to do the ‘no mae’ chaps?
    also any idea when (n where) a subbed version of ‘heaven is a place on earth’ will be available?

• DKThias says:

I planned to help the guy from detunescans.wordpress.com, but he haven’t contacted me with translations yet.

Heaven is a place on Earth needs to be released on Blu-ray/DVD before getting subbed, so I guess sometime early 2012?

I’m planning on doing the omakes; slowly. I’m currently finding out who could/want to translate vol 29 omakes, stay tuned for more news.
      ~Thias